Using photocatalytic oxidation technology
Elevator Air Purifier
Continuous disinfection inside your elevator.
To provide continuous elevator disinfection while helping reduce disease transmission in buildings, thyssenkrupp Elevator is offering the CASPR 200e — a Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) unit for elevators. These units are manufactured by CASPR™ Group.
PCO units are easily installed and can provide 24/7 hands-free disinfection within the elevator cab. They use Natural Catalytic Converter™ (NCC) technology, consisting of
a special UV light and photocatalyst target.
Using this technology, the units produce oxidizers, including hydrogen peroxide,
which convert naturally-occurring water and air into oxidizing molecules.
The oxidizing molecules produced by PCO units operate as natural purifiers inside your elevator, finding and eliminating many indoor air pollutants and pathogens — including bacteria, viruses, mold, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odors and more.
• Provides disinfection within the elevator cab
• Zero ozone generation
• Dry hydrogen peroxide concentration reaches saturation significantly below OSHA limits
• Effective against many bacteria, viruses, mold, odors and VOCs
• No fan or moving parts; uses natural airflow within the elevator
• Hassle-free installation between elevator car top and ceiling
• Low-voltage system uses UL listed parts
• Annual UV bulb replacement